없음

Get Tax Profit, Try 5-year FDs

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Geri
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 23-12-14 06:32

본문

hq720.jpg
Vikas Gandhi solutions, Transactions done in Futures & choices should not Capital Features. Such transaction are thought-about as Speculative transactions and are accordingly handled below Business Revenue. Sudhakar requested, Hello Vikash, Will i must pay the tax for the acquire from the mutual fund, which i sold within a month from buy date. If sure, will it's a flat 10% or will that profit be added into my taxable income? I take a loan of Rs 150000 for buy a house. How a lot deduction i can take on curiosity. Vikas Gandhi solutions, Any housing loan taken after 01/04/1999 makes a person eligible for a most deduction of Rs.1,50,000/- on account of curiosity in a 12 months. 50000 for my residence mortgage account.

Let me know if I'd face any problems in future. Vikas Gandhi solutions, Sure you can file your final years return alongwith current years revenue tax return. The Earnings Tax Officer may, if he desires levy a penalty of Rs.5000/- for such late filing. Tuikin requested, Hi Vikas, Whether the interest paid on mortgage from a person for buying Home could be tax exempted? My home is under building and the registartions has not been done. Completion date is round July May 2009. Do i get a tax rebate for 2008-2009. I have additionally paid bank installemnt of rs 20 ok in month of march 2008. will i get a tax refund for that ? The comfort of leasing, however, comes at a value. When you have a look at the cash paid out of your pocket, proudly owning a automobile -- even after taking a mortgage -- will work out to be cheaper in most cases. Also, leasing makes extra sense Sedan cars for rent business owners than for individuals, as the former can get a better tax deduction if the automobile is leased for enterprise.

How can we show the income in returns? And how to show profit from selling share in IT returns? Mahesh Padmanabhan answers, Dividend from MF / shares in India shouldn't be taxable within the hands of the recipient and is exempt from tax. In case of sale of share / mf, short time period good points are taxable and would need to be declared beneath the top Earnings from Capital Positive factors. To deal with that is to be surprised that India is now one of many world's quickest-growing travel markets--in both instructions. 24 billion by 2015, in response to the World Journey & Tourism Council, which held its annual summit in New Delhi this yr. 63 billion by 2015. So each the roads and airports in India will soon be busier.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.